Workers’ compensation is hard to navigate, not only for the injured worker but also for attorneys who do not regularly handle worker’s compensation cases.
Questions people commonly have about workers compensation include:
- When do I need to hire an attorney?
- How does my lawyer get paid?
- Do I have to cooperate with the claims adjuster?
- Do I have to see an insurance company doctor?
- Does my injury have to occur on company property?
- Is it better to hire a Milwaukee attorney, or someone more local?
Call us for a free consultation.