Workers’ compensation is hard to navigate, not only for the injured worker but also for attorneys who do not handle a large volume of worker’s compensation cases.
Questions people commonly have about workers compensation include:
- When do I need to hire an attorney?
- How does my lawyer get paid?
- Do I have to cooperate with the claims adjuster?
- Does my injury have to occur on company property?
- Is it better to hire a Milwaukee attorney, or someone more local?
Call us for a free consultation. 715-536-4511